To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yesterday

I was so happy yesterday,because I realized something such as love.Love is the most important thing in the world.I have forgotten it lately.In our life,we often fail to remember absolutely delight things.Anger and hatred sometimes coat in our mind.Remove the bad things.I realized that everything can be nice.I wish everybody can notice good things and be happy.:):)GOOD LUCK

2 comments:

Students Journal said...

Have you fallen in love? Love is the blossom of a moment and the fruit of time (from Russia).

mervee said...

Yes,I have fallen in love.:):)Love is everything.I have been romantic recently:)If you love something or somebody you will be optimistic in my opinion.Am I right?