To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I am very happy because now, I am in Kestel. I want to share with you that: I met a girl who is from İnegöl. Her name is Mehtap. She sat the next of me and during the trip, we talked each other very much. She majors in mathematics in Yıldız Teknik University. I think she is a great and beautiful girl. I liked her and she liked me,too. She told me her experiences of the university. After that we talked about our families and my relatives who live in İnegöl. At that moment I realized that she has already known them. When I heard these things, I was pleased. Finally I think it was a interesting trip for me and really I didn't understand how the time passed.

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!..

1 comment:

ayşe nur said...

Hi Gülseren. I read your written. I had a trip like yours. 3 years ago when I come Istanbul from Armutlu, I met with Deniz in ferryboat. That day weather was very bad and sea has a small storm. Everybody were afraid in ferryboat but we were laughing. Because according to us it is very funny. We talked about universities during the trip. Really we enjoyed. You right if you meet nice friend trips can be enjoyable. See you!!!

ayse nur