To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Monday, December 3, 2007

MY LAST WEEKEND

My last weekend was very good. Because I travelled Bursa with my classmates whose names are Buğra, Shahmir, and Emre. Firstly, we went Ulu Cami (huge mosque) with our travel guide. Then we visited Emir Sultan Tomb. we learnt a lot of new informations about Emir Sultan. After that we went to Yeşil Cami (green mosque). Then we visited Uftade Tomb. We was very hungry so we went Yeşil Konak for eat something. We ate iskender. It was very delicious. I arrived my home at half past seven. We stayed in my home with Buğra.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks huso for your writing.

Students Journal said...

Yes, thanks Hüseyin. Now I would like to have Shakhmir to give a detailed description of one of the places you have visited.

Students Journal said...

I really appreciate all of your work. If I make straight comments, it is only to make you think about how to improve your paragraph.

fukara said...

Hi men. Your writing is very interesting. The last sentences my favourite sentence :) But thx 4 your writing.