To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

POOR GÜLOŞ

Hello! This week I want to share a horrible experience of me with you. When I was only four, I went to my grand father's store. He was selling toys. So I spent a lot of time there. After that I wanted to go home. A dog appeared in front of me as soon as I went out. It was awful, very huge and black. It had black eyes and it showed me its teeth. When I saw all this features, I faited. My grand father and his friends came immediately. They got rid of the dog and picked me up from the ground. Then my grand father brought me a cup of water. At that moment, I was feeling better. Finally my mum came the store and went to home. It is my first terrible experience...

1 comment:

Students Journal said...

I can imagine how you felt. This means you could involve the reader. Good!