To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Monday, December 3, 2007

ABOUT ME

I grew up in yalova and like so much because my parents live it. I have got a older brother he is computer engineering and graduted Bilkent universty. He lives in Ankara and working there. I love his but always argue with each other. My family far away from me so ı miss them. A lots of friends live in Yalova ı don't used to live in Istanbul .I feel so lonely.I meet many new friends but experienced about people so don't confident sometimes.

2 comments:

Students Journal said...

Thanks Pelin!

ghost said...

ı am only laughing you.if you want to learn wyh,there is no why :)