To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Friday, December 14, 2007

:)

I have wanted to be a maths teacher since I was 12. Of course,when we were a child everybody-mother,father,uncle,sometimes old people who I don't know- ask the same question.Question is "What do you want to be in the future?"I answered with identical sentence many times.I repeated,I memorized.When I started to grow up really.I thought that I want to be a teacher really or It is just a habit.I thought very long time.I made up my mind being a teacher the best beneficial way to grow up right people.I have wanted to be a teacher since I decided,but I know I need improve myself. I had many models of teacher. I need their help and their experience...

No comments: