To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

First Bayram Without Family




Hello my dear friends. Did I celebrate your bayram? No, I know . Because this bayram was not bayram for me and my mum . The first day of bayram I went to mosque and I glad to Allah . After I callad my family. I was happy because it was bayram . Then my sister opened the phone . I said ''Good Bayrams!'' and my mother took phone and started to cry I was too upset because I have never wanted my mum is un happy. Now I am waiting for holiday and I missed my family a lot. If yıou have a chance do not affect your family and give them a rose to show your love.

1 comment:

Students Journal said...

Poor Aykut! I felt similarly over Christmas because I could not be next to my beloved ones that day.