To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008

Hello everybody!
I am waiting the new year impatiently! I am so excited about that, because all December,31 nights are exciting me. This date is the most important date in a year for me. The other important day is my birthday=) I feel very very happy these days. And now I am looking my backward about 2007. It was the nice year for me and for my family. Luckily, we didn't live bad events. Thanks God!! This year my mother and I will celebrate the new year in our home. I get ready! I bought chips, appetizers, drinks, pastries and also çiğköfte=) My plan is wathing TV, because all TV channels have nice shows. Although I prefer TRT this year, because TARKAN(my favorite megastar) will give a concert in/at (I don't know the preposition what it is) TRT.
I send all best wishes to you=) Merry Christmas and have a nice year everybody=)

1 comment:

Students Journal said...

Happy New Year to you too!