To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Friday, December 14, 2007

my dear hande..
you are from Alanya. Of course you love there. And you are very happy now because you will go there this afternoon. This is very nice. But please don't say maybe I won't come back. You should come back Hande Because you are not lonely. I am here. I will be beside you. Don't forget I love you. Hayırlı yolculuklar cnm bayramdan sonra görüşmek dileklerimle...
ayşe nur

No comments: