To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

TODAY,MY GOOD DAY

It was another very cold day.I was sitting in front of the old building.Iwas colding again.Everybady didn't look me and didn't give me any money.I don't want to beg,too but I hadn't got any money.While I was begging,I become so shy.I must do it to live.While I was thinking,came a very rich man and gave me a lot of money.So I was very happy.Then,I go to the for rent a flat.I am looking for this man to say thank you.....

No comments: