To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

S is my problem.

S is my common mistakes.For example: She hate(S).My mistakes reason is quickly writing.After that I careful about this mistake.


See you later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Bugra.Thanks for your letter.

Students Journal said...

S is my common mistake...the reason for my mistake is quick writing...I will be more careful about this mistake in the future.

Its funny that you wrote a comment to congratulate yourself.