To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Mistakes

While I am speaking,I genarally make mistakes to miss verbs.While I am writing,I try to dont miss verbs so I read my writing two or tree times.Genarally I miss 'be' because it is very short so I can't realize it's missing while I am speaking.I think its big problem because when I miss verbs ,sentences haven't any meaning I must try to remember 'be' .I must be careful while I am speaking and when I wrote something, I must read it lots of time because find mistakes is very hard job for me.