To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Monday, November 12, 2007

CRAZY ABOUT SHOPPING

I like shopping so much. Specially electronic or technological things.
If i have money in my pocket and i see a good thing in a showcase, i buy it right now. I agree that, I'm crazy about shopping. I like shop my friends. Because if i hesitate to buy a good thing i request some advice from my friend.
But i don't like my habit about shopping, because i spend lots of money, then i request money from my father. He says " I spent you to enough money, why are you wasteful ? " and i say " OK dad. No problem." At last i try to live penniless.
I think I should give up this habit :((

No comments: