To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

SPEED OF SHOPPING

I usually like shopping. When I am tired, under the stress or I want to stroll around somewhere, I go to the shopping centre. After the shopping, I'm relaxed. Generally I prefer

clothes shopping but this year I must go for grocery shopping because I live in İstanbul

without my family. I don't like to shop alone because if there is someone, he or she can help

me to choise and give me some suggestions. However, I dislike go shopping with my mum and friends. I am very angry and I want to kill them when they are undecided. Finally, of course everybody likes shopping and me too.

No comments: