To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

IF I WAS A POOR WOMAN

It is another very cold day.I am sitting on the upstairs.I haven't got any money to buy some bread and I'm very hungry since two days.I hate begging for money but I must do that to continue my life.But nobody gives me some money so I am very upset.If I don't eat something I will be die in my opinion.My stomach is grumbling and my ears are freezing.Although this reasons nobody helps me.I am crying when it rains.

1 comment: