To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Monday, February 4, 2008

my holiday is starting today :(


I want to finish my school in no time because it bored me. Today is the 17th day of my holiday but I have come my home today so my holiday is starting today and it is finishing this saturday. I wish I am not a student because I have to finish my homeworks and I will plan on finishing my homeworks so that I could not have a holiday it is too painful and unbearable . If I finish my school I will spend my time with my family because I am doing an injustice to my family they are missing me but I can not pay attention to them and they say:'' You are running from us!'' but when I have any time I want to pay attention to them it is very bad I think I am cutting the painter with my family it is too bad.Now I do not say anything to my family but I do not know how many time it will continue.

1 comment:

hande said...

Aykut don't worry about finishing homework because of it is very important.Moreover,you should have a rest more than enough in this week then if you want,you spend your time with your parents ...