To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

prep sch

I am bored about prep school anymore. Also I Don't want come to school. Sometimes that's so absurd. I don't learn anything anymore, also I don't make an effort. I don't have pleasure. I don't want doing my homeworks especially portfolios. offff!! Actually all of them absurd, all of!! After I got sick, I didn't be consantrate, it still goes on. All of things that we doing in class are the same. Only IBT lessons different a bit. Because İsmail teacher come to class. He is not only teacher, he is a friend, so he isn't teach only the lectures he teaches the life! and in any case this is the important one. Sometimes he makes jokes and according to me many of these jokes are so intelligent, of course if you understand. Actually we can learn English at home, if we want. We can learn essay writing steps on the internet or some words we can learn at dictionary. pufffhhh!!! Prep school is boring anymore...

3 comments:

TrustMe said...

don't do that bahar. you can get rid of your problems. but I think you don't want it. sometimes I feel same, but I wrapped up myself. I hope you will be better.

B@H@R said...

I have not any problems in my life. I'm so happy and I feel good. Don't misunderstand! Only the school is boring me...

Students Journal said...

Bahar,I understand that you are going through a difficult period. I hope you will get over it. And please don't think that you have already learnt everything. This is unfair towards yourself and your teachers.Look after yourself.