To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

my snowman


how do I look? my friends.I and my friends did this snowman together in front of our dormitory :D but it's life didn't run as long as I thought.I left it and go into my room to dirink a cup of salep.I opened my room's window and I saw the dreatful event.Two naughty boy was breaking to pıeces my snow man.I holler them 'when I come there,I will break your leg and Iwill give them on your hands'and they said' catch us if you can' .Finally I killed themm :D I'm only kidding :) Ididn't do anything:D

2 comments:

Students Journal said...

Thanks for your lovely contribution!

mervee said...

You are so sweet honey:)let's go to ADALAR:)or let's go somewhere just go:):)