To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Don't Follow Me !


Nowadays I feel so tired, and bored about life. It's bad, because I feel that I'm loosing my lifepower. I don't want to say a lot and bore you. It is just my feeling now. I need a holiday and maybe a special friend for recharge myself. Sometimes I want to run away to far countries. All people must be foreign for me in there. New faces, new places, new lifeskills. Maybe I fall in love there and I stay there forever. In this way people who are in my life start to miss me, and they probably understand my value of their lifes.



1 comment:

Students Journal said...

hi! Your feelings are those of longing youth. Have a look at "Sturm and Drang" in literature. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturm_und_Drang