To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Helloooo !!! Are you there ???

Hi people where're you ??? I saw that anyone write a message on holiday ... :(
why don't you explain about your holiday ???
mine is good I'm in my room now and i'm doing my big puzzle. It has 1500 pieces. It will take a long time to do. I eat my dinner with my family and I can meet some of you from here.
Good bye ...

1 comment:

gülseren said...

vallaha you are right but what can we do? we are on holiday and we are now our older friends don't worry we'll have more times:))