To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

'To Build A Fire' by Jack London

-There is a man in Alaska who wanted a camp near Henderson Creek.And,his friends have already been there
-walking alone is hard to man who is in freezing cold.By the way a dog was behind him
-As the man is walking down the trail,he came a frozen stream that called Indian Creek. However,he started to walk on the snow-covered ice. It was a trail that would lead him straight to Henderson Creek and his friends.
-The man stopped to eat his lunch for a while and made a fire with small pieces of wood.A half hour later,an accident has been and the man's feet sank into the water. It was not deep, but his legs got wet to the knees.And,the weather is at sixty degrees below zero.Then,he managed to made a fire for saving himself but,an accident has came,too,then he understood that being alone in travel would be dangerous
- The man started to freez,then,he decided to run away,fast. bu he didn't because of freezing and he fall down and he though is that,he would die,but he managed to wake and continued to go away. in the end of the article,he is in Henderson Creek…
Nil Yaman-c/3

9 comments:

Students Journal said...

Nil, read the instructions carefully: it says 5 sentences. Summaries are usually in paragraph format.

Anonymous said...

I've just recently downloaded Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the Metatrader 4 virus's out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading EA's from the web.
While I don't download decompiled experts the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my forex account as I have built it up into quite a bit of money. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my account from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I bought a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] http://www.mt4protect.com/ [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have tuned up my Windows XP computer.
With crackers and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

Anonymous said...

http://tbgastro.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

hi

my new site

http://my.opera.com/Sschulte/blog/


cy

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information..

Anonymous said...

الحاجة للحفاظ على اختبار بلدي بلوق. لا تعمل كما أريد لها حتى الان. تشك لهذا الموضوع. ربما هذا سيحصل الألغام لتبدو أفضل..

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Genuine or fraudulent? For around 400 many years, there happen to be reporting’s of a guy like creature that is wholly covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]bigfoot sightings[/url]

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I've read this publish and if I could I wish to recommend you some fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to learn more things approximately it!

Also visit my homepage; lebensmittel kohlenhydratarm

Anonymous said...

A great deal of functions and features on these steam showers, I'm
keen on the radio opinion and the lighting

my site steam shower enclosures ()