To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome to B1!

Self reflection and independent work is essential in any learning process. Here your first assignment: How do you learn best? Do you have to write contents down, do you prefer listening or reading? Do you work better in a group or on your own?
Write a blog entry describing what type of learner you are. 50-100 words.

7 comments:

halil postaci said...

it is better to learn with group because when you are with group you can learn quickly. If you dont know something you can ask your group friends

TUGCE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TUGCE said...

i agree with halil :)
thank u Mrs.Zemmer! we're excited now but we will pass this modul after 2 months...

muhammedgorus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
merve said...

According to me,writing and reading is urgent to improve and learn english.Because they provide to learn new words and we must use true sentence during writing.So we develop our grammar.
On the other hand,I must say I agree many things about my friends opınıons.

merve said...

Firstly I'm Hülya. My blog adress lost. So I'm writing my opinions from my friend's blog adress. I understand teacher. But when I listen the computer,I don't understand very well.I want to improve listening.

Anonymous said...

Hello all


FREE ebay has finally arrived in the 21st century" at http://www.BuySellDirect.net

http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what Ebay users need to save paying charges when they sell or not.