To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rainy days, wet London...

Big Ben
London Eye

St. James Park
Oxford Street

Here we are in London on a typical rainy day, missing Turkey...


4 comments:

aykut_gul said...

you still live huh? good news!

Students Journal said...

Good to read from you! Don't miss to see the British Museum. Take care.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the velcros are around 170 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 180 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?