To the Student

Once a week each student is invited to write one entry. The topic is of your choice, but should be meaningful and respecting ethical values.
Did you have a good or bad day at school? Write about it. If you don't want to write about yourself, write about a rainy day, the streets of Istanbul or a famous person. These are just examples, of course. Feel free to express yourself!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what about freedom?

Hi my clasmates ! I am trying to finish my portfolio today and I have found a video about Palestine. Although it is Turkish and Arabic I am sending the link of tehe video. I think everybody have to watch, understand and think about why children at war.If you want to watch click the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU2GCjYubv8&feature=related

3 comments:

gülseren said...

I watched this movie a lot of time a few years ago.I agree with you and believe that BİR GÜN MUTLAKA!!!

Students Journal said...

Thanks Gülseren to be still with us...

Students Journal said...

and thanks to Aykut of course!!